Acne rosacea (adult)
While not necessarily the pustular or cystic presentation of acne vulgaris, rosacea as it is termed, can be just an annoying to endure. Characterised by redness & swelling of the skin (normally on the upper cheeks and sides of nose) it can be accompanied with itching, pain & broken capillaries.
This account is not one of a single case, but a general underlying theme that normally is consistent with the high majority of cases. Nearly every case of rosacea I have ever treated is rectified by the following regime….
- Alkaline diet with or without the assistance of a green / alkaline based supplement
- Hcl supplementation after food.
- B vitamins once daily with breakfast (high potency – not centrum!)
- Lemon juice or apple cider vinegar in water before food twice daily (sipped)
- High potency liquid fish oil -1 tsp twice daily.
In some cases where a strong white coating on the tongue is noted, I would include a full gastrointestinal detoxification. Length of treatment varies, but this regime works!!! For specifics or info on how to undertake this to best suit you contact Shannon by email.